Respect – We will foster mutual respect by:
- Appreciating differences and unique needs of individuals.
- Showing concern for each other.
- Respecting the talents of staff and volunteers and trusting them to use their skills to benefit the membership.
Innovation – We will be open in our approach to service by:
- Recognizing the need for change and being proactive to facilitate change.
- Consistently looking for creative solutions and being open to new ideas.
- Have the courage to take the initiative.
Integrity – We will be accountable to our members and each other by:
- Taking ownership of problems.
- Accepting responsibility for the actions that we take.
- Following through on our promises.
Teamwork – We will build trusting relationships with our members, peer organizations and each other by:
- Encouraging the free flow of information through honest communication.
- Fostering and encouraging a sense of trust and community.
- Tearing down any barrier that inhibits partnerships between volunteers, staff and members of the Credit Union.
Personal Development – We will be committed to the professional development of the staff and volunteers by:
- Taking advantage of any opportunity to learn.
- Provide staff with the resources to accomplish their job.
- Make staff and volunteer training a priority in order to fulfill the trust and expectations of our members for quality service.